Many people who want to learn how to write a sales page that converts turn to the Copywriting Academy program for help. This Ray Edwards program has always been widely considered to be a leading copywriting program, but recently it’s been revamped. Many people wonder whether the program is still just as effective. In fact, most reviews of Copywriting Academy in 2017 seem to indicate that the program has actually been improved.
Why Selling the Right Way Matters
Creating a product or service is a major accomplishment, but it’s really only the beginning. An old adage says that 10 percent is creation and the other 90 percent is selling. On the Internet, this means using copywriting in the most effective way. It also applies to print ads. One of the best things about copywriting is that it can be a learned skill. It doesn’t require abundant natural talent. As long as a person is willing to devote some time and energy to a program like Copywriting Academy, they can learn to create sales pages that convert with great regularity. The copy on a page truly makes the difference between making the sale and losing a prospective customer’s attention, so selling through good copy is vital.
What the Copywriting Academy Program Includes
The 2017 version of Copywriting Academy includes simple and foolproof guidelines that can help a person achieve copywriting and conversion success. The Copywriting Academy program includes the six steps needed to create a winning bid, create emails with high conversion rates, deliver persuasion points, and much more. Even people new to the world of copywriting will be able to find success with the included templates. The Copywriting Academy program also includes homework assignments that will help users truly understand and master the work they’re doing. If people approach the Copywriting Academy program like it’s a school course or other training program, they appear to have very high levels of success in most cases.
Is it Worth the Investment?
For most users, the answer is a resounding “yes.” Copywriting is a complex process that has secret rules, tips, and tricks. To truly take advantage of all this information, a course like Copywriting Academy can be an excellent choice.